Thursday, October 15, 2015

How should I start this shindig?...

Hmmmm. Well let's see...

How about I tell you about myself, alrighty then let's do that.

I'm Stephanie. 
I am 21 (+2) years young, I refuse to get any older than 21.
I am happily married to my oilfield husband, Cody. We have been married since April 21, 2012.
We are both from hick town Virginia, but moved to Texas for a chance at a better life (so far so good).
No we don't have kids... (not anytime soon, mom)
I am currently attending college to become an Elementary teacher (I think?). I will probably change my mind, because that's what I do. Stay tuned!
Let's see, I enjoy traveling, wreath making, coffee, playing piano, face timing my bff, playing sims 4, eating and most importantly, watching movies and tv shows (I collect both). I pretty much just named my whole Pinterest board.

I am a typical 20 something white girl.
So at the moment I have bright red hair, which I love. No seriously it's really flippin' red. I have blue eyes that change to green often. I got married and got fat, this wedding ring weighs a lot #nobodyshame. This is starting to sound like a myspace bio or something... 

Back to topic, I'm very ADD (attention deficit.. what was I saying?). I also have anxiety, I'm a worrier. I worry about things that honestly don't even matter. (I eventually get over it) I am also very sarcastic (if it's not already obvious) and like to joke around, it's how I cope with stress.

I really like to tell people what I'm doing, like Facebook checkins, and Instagram pictures galore. My bff says it's because I like attention, I AM an only child so I can't help it ;). So I decided instead of annoying all my Facebook friends I would make a blog. SO HERE WE ARE!

I am an open book. I have to be, because I have a terrible memory, I am never able to keep a secret. Also I'm a terrible liar, for the same reasons.

Okay so, I think I am off to a good start, I will be posting more about me, probably about wreaths I make/made, how I get my hair this red, food I eat (because I am one of those girls), movies and tv shows I watch, and etc.

duo contra mundum,

Stephanie Jones


PS: My grammar is awful, just know I will try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment